Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WebQuest

We are creating a WebQuest, which is very new to me. I think they are very neat to explore and students enjoy completing them. When looking at WebQuests that already exist, they are very unique because you can add your own touch to them. I also think it is very helpful that you can add links to your WebQuest if you expect your students to access other resources on the internet. I hope I can remember how to do it when I make my own! Hopefully after learning how to make a WebQuest, I can use it with my own students.

2 comments:

Andrea Elston said...

I also think the students would like doing this assignment. I really do not know if I will ever use this in a third grade class, but I might try.

bigdaddybugh said...

I think they will be an asset in the classroom. The only thing I worry about is being able to do them and not spend tons of hours working on them...